Sunday, November 18, 2018

That Yellow Tree

I’m kind of the picture queen.  I had a boss once tell us to document everything.  So, I am a literal person, and with that being said, I document my childrens’ lives thoroughly.  I might not do it as good now as I once did, but I try.  But, I will have y’all know that this first picture was taken by their daddy!
 Little stair steps with some art work on the floor in the background!

Bitty was in the tub the other night and this is all I saw!!!!
 We waited in line for over 45 minutes to see Santa!  He was awesome!!!!

Notice that all 3 of their names were on his list.  We might or might not have known the creator of the Santa village!!!
We mustn't forget the beautiful ginkgo tree in front of our church!!!!  I love this child who tells me she loves me all day.  And when it's time for me to go somewhere she stalls me by saying, "I gotta tell you sumfin (something)."
He's growing up too much.  I'm trying to keep him young and innocent as long as I can.
 This child loves me big too.  If Trey messes with me he's got my back in 2 seconds flat!
 He's so quirky and just our Bitty!
 Yes, this happened!!!!!!!
 I they ONLY knew how nasty that cage was they'd get OUT!!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...