Sunday, November 18, 2018

Feasts for the Littles

The kids and I are all together at the same school, but I'm not in the same building with the littles.  I don't see them as much as I see Ford.  But you better know that if they do something special I will be there in a jiffy.  Friday they had feasts in their rooms.  I was there!!!

Sister was excited to see me!
 Icing her cookie
 Shaking her butter
 
 All the little ankle biters
 Daddy even came long enough for pictures.
 Anne Walker needed in on the action.
 Then I skipped lunch to see the Bit party down.
 He recently added bread to the list of foods he will eat.
 We are doing some home renovations and while I was cleaning out some furniture I found 3 old cameras.  Well, Bitty got himself one and has been snapping pictures left and right.  One of Trey's friends suggested he wear it on his belt (as a joke of course) and Bitty went for it!!!!!
I love the tree in our front yard!!!!!
New blog below.....

No comments:

February recap

Axton and Griff both played on Ford's BPA travel team last year and this year that came to our school!!! "Momma, take my picture!&q...