Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Pumpkin Time

My Christmas list:  I want one thing.... MORE time in my day.  If I had more time in my day I could feel more accomplished, not rushed, anxious, or tired.  So if someone could add maybe 4 more hours to each day that would be great.  Because I also love sleep, therefore, I have been trying to go to bed early so I can perform at maximum capacity for my sweet kiddos at school.

 A few weeks ago Fancy and I were invited to a Halloween party to benefit St. Jude.  It was BIG fun!!!
 Pumpkin carving is something we have done every single year since we have had kids.  There's usually some crying over which pumpkin to carve or the fact that you have to touch the yucky insides.  But, nonetheless, we carve away each year!
 
 
 And the many faces of Fancy in the background!
 
 And for costumes....ohhh what should one be?????  At the Lamar household, why settle for just one????
Class parties are also a must....
 I might have escaped for a few minutes to attend!
 Before we went Trick-Or-Treating in the pouring down rain, we had to stop to see the Grandparents....
 Halloween 2018!!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...