Sunday, July 22, 2018

Beachin it 2018 Style

Let me start by being honest and say, I have totally fallen off the wagon with my blogging this month, AND I didn't take the usual 400 pictures at the beach.  So, with that being said, let's get started.
On July 10, we loaded up for our 11 day tour which started with a stop in Ridgeland to visit my grandmother at her swanky assisted living facility.
Next we headed on down to Laurel.  I decided since we host Dad and Patty when they head north, then they should be graced with our presence when we head south.  We spent the night and then headed to Destin.

It's tradition for us to stop in Mobile and dine at Felix's.
When we were walking into the restaurant I ran into my bff from high school's two oldest girls!
 We rolled into The Hilton in Destin around 4:00, unloaded, and changed for the Bar Convention Welcome party.  I immediately spotted, Taylor, my oldest friend ever.
 The Bar does a great job of catering to children. 
 After that we headed to dinner at Segar's with the Pepper's.
 The kids and I went to the beach while daddy went to meetings...
 Thursday we rented a boat with the Hale family and drove to Crab Island.
 That night we went to Baytowne where Annie and Maggie danced the night away.  They even asked the band to play "The Wheels on the Bus"....
 Typical
 The boys got to zip line for $20 each and Annie did this obstacle course for $10.  We lots $50 in the blink of an eye!
 The next morning we had a fancy buffet dinner in the hotel while Fancy went to class.
Friday afternoon we went to the Build a Bear party.
 Everyone chose something that fit their personality nicely.  Then we got our faces painted.
 The Bar concluded Friday night...
Onward to Watercolor.....

No comments:

February recap

Axton and Griff both played on Ford's BPA travel team last year and this year that came to our school!!! "Momma, take my picture!&q...