Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Big Time Beaching it Part 1

  We enjoyed the Bar Convention from Wednesday-Saturday and checked out of The Hilton.  Naturally, we had to check out hours before we could move into the house in Watercolor, so what do you do?  Trey goes to GoodYear Tire to fix my leaky back tire and I go to the outlet mall with the kids.  It seemed like a good deal, until I had been there 2.5 hours.  Holy smokes...never again!!!!

Fortunately, our house was ready an hour early so we headed east to unload.  Watercolor is basically a HUGE neighborhood area and having a golf cart is a MUST.  Being that 20 (yes you read that correctly) people were going to be vacationing, we needed two golf carts at almost $1,000 each!!!  Two houses... House 1- my family of 5, my brother's family of 5, and Dad and Patty.  House 2- Patty's oldest daughter and her 2 kids, her son, and her youngest daughter, the husband and 2 kids.
 Our house had a pool.  It was a life saver!
 Ten kids = loud!
 Molly Cate 12, Davis 10, Caroline 10, Ford 9, Jack 7, Alice 6, Harry 6, John Brantley 6, Annie 3, Ruby Jean 22 months
 Had to do it!
 Zinc on the face
 Seaside...
 I turned 36 at the beach and got 2 cakes!!!!!
 Going to the beach was a chore.  Lugging all that stuff....Ohhh glory!
 Tuesday we went to The Big Kahuna...
 It'll wear you out...
It was quite a production to cook for 20 people.... I thank dad and Patty for that!
 We went to the field to do sparklers...
 All 10 kids....
 Those front porch swings were fantastic... I want one!
More to come....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...