Tuesday, May 15, 2018

That neglected middle child

Ever since Bitty was deemed as a "middle child" I have heard all these stories of how middle children are different, feel neglected sometimes, can be challenging, etc.  I don't know how much of all that I truly believe because #1 He was a hard pregnancy, #2 He was a hard baby, and #3 He was a hard toddler LONG before Sister even came into the picture.  He's just our Bit, he can be difficult, but he's ohhhh so loving!

Well, since he often times hides from my pictures, he's been "neglected" on the blog here lately, but here's a Bitty blog for all y'all to see.

Last night was the 4k End of the Year Program about Mother Goose and the nursery rhymes and yours truly was "Little Jack Horner".
In true Jill fashion, I was early.  We were supposed to be there at 6:15 to drop the kids off for the 7:00 program.  I arrived at 5:55 to get a good seat.  I wasn't the only over the top, uptight, Type A, gotta have a plan person....I was on the third row even that early!
 Y'all like that pie I made don't you????  Gotta love some construction paper and a glue gun for the win!
 Bit got to lead the pledge.
His part: "Little Jack Horner sat in a corner eating his Christmas pie.  He stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plumb and said what a good boy am I!!!"
 Mrs. Beverly
 Mrs. Kristy
Puddin and Pops
 Mrs. Patty and BoomPa
 The parents
 My Little Jack Horner
 Class of 2031
After the program they were presented with diplomas and Bitty also won an art contest!  I guess those art lessons are paying off after all.
 And PERFECT attendance.  As I told the principal.... "the bad kids never miss school!!!"
 And Fancy sent me these from his phone...
 Friday night we snuck out to the Five Star City Fest for a bit!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...