Sunday, May 20, 2018

Hold your breath and go...lots of activities happening

Sometimes I am just like “If I can make it through this week, things will calm down”.  I mean “Who am I kidding???”  I have three very active kids, nothing is going to slow down.  Ever. 

BoomPa and Patty have been held hostage in North Mississippi for a week, splitting their time between the 10 grandchildren and all the end of the year hoopla kids have.   I hosted them a few nights, myself.
 We had winter.  We have summer.  We did not have spring.  It is HOT here, folks!
 Bitty graduated 4K and Mrs. Marcia gave him a balloon and candy.  This pleased him very much.
 There are those days that you just can't hang until the sun goes to sleep.
 Last week Bitty's school had their End of the Year party and we grabbed Emery for the fun.
 They fed goats...
 Got their faces painted...
 Rode the train...
 Ate sno cones...
 Watched turtle races...
 Petted weird animals....
 Albino Hedgehog
 Rode horses....
 Ate snacks....
 And headed home...
 Comparison of the before and after...
 I also killed a baby snake right outside of my garage.  I was courageous and brave.  This was also my first snake to kill.
 Wednesday night the kids of CIA (Children in Action) received their badges they earned this year at church.
 And Friday was the last day of school for the boys....
 First of the year and end of the year...
 First of the year and end of the year...
Lots more to blog about when time allows.

No comments:

Birthday Trip for the 9 Year Olds

When Annie was seven, Callie and I took her and Birdie to the American Girl Doll store in Nashville.   They have talked about that trip for ...