Saturday, March 17, 2018

SB2018

Fancy has been in the legislature for 7 spring breaks now, and I believe for 5 of those we have gone and spent the week in Jackson.  Well, since Puddin doesn't have her house down there anymore I didn't feel right about busting in, with my crew, on Trey and his roomie.  So, since we couldn't do a week in Jackson I decided we couldn't stay home either.

We loaded up on Monday and headed to Jackson (ha) to have a swanky lunch with my Grandmother and Great Aunt Rose at River Hills Country Club.  The fanciness of that place, combined with my little angels, took a good 5 years off of my life.  Apparently we need to eat places with table cloths more often because that sucker almost got ripped off, Bitty was constantly sawing lemons with his knife that he wasn't supposed to touch, Annie was out of her seat calling my Aunt Rose "Rose's Dirty", Ford was telling them all the things our dog throws up, etc.  After we ate and I wanted to climb under the table and die at least 7 times, we took a picture and headed south, to Hattiesburg, for the next stop on the SB2018 tour.
We stopped for 2.5 hours to hang out with my high school posse' member, Jamie, and her son, Bishop.  After that we met up with another posse' member and one of her three daughters for supper. 
After supper we crashed at Katie's house for the night!  Annie had a lovely time playing with all their toys.  I think Joey and Katie were just glad they had girls since Ford and Bitty started wrestling at 10:00 that night.
 Annie and Liza are 3 months apart in age.  I think they'd be bff's if we lived closer.
The next morning we left "The Burg" bright and early to head to Orange Beach.  One of my new sisters (step sisters) invited us to stay with them at Patty's condo.  We might never be invited back though!!!!!!
 Davis and Alice are some new cousins!
 Lunch at The Gulf
 It was much colder than I preferred.  I watched the kids play at the playground while the adults played tennis.
Front view
 Back view
 The heated pool
 New sister date night to Fisher's.
 BoomPa stirring the kids up at bedtime.
 We went shopping at the outlet and left him in charge of manning the kids on the playground.  He took it as an opportunity to tan those legs!
 The Sandpit as they called it.
 And Friday morning we left before 6:00 AM and headed home....
What a fun, fun week with lots of laughing and memories created!!!!!!  SB2018

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...