Sunday, January 14, 2018

More inclement weather is coming!

So after 3 weeks out for Christmas break, we headed back to school on Tuesday...only to stay for 3 days before inclement weather had us home again on Friday.  Notice my expression, it's that of "Lord help me, give me patience and understanding during this time of solitary confinement with the offspring."!!!!!!!
 Mr. "I have 10,000 questions a day", aka Ford, started in on Hitler one day.  Which lead to lots of explanation, google searches, and finally landing on Anne Frank.  When we went to the library we had to check out her book, which might I add, is over his reading level, but he insisted!
 Then Bitty used his Christmas money from my grandmother and his great grandmother, to buy canvases and paint.  He painted Uncle TA's barn.
 I'd say he nailed it.  He also offered to sell it to TA for $15 because good art is expensive!
This beautifully captures my children and their personalities!
 Inclement weather photo....
 When the roads are bad and there's nowhere to go you watch A LOT of Paw Patrol.
 Wonder what all these shirtless kiddos and their daddy are looking at.  I'm just wondering why my Christmas tree is still up?  Ohhh yeah, Fancy broke his pinky and declared he can't move it!
 Trey, the boys, Sidney, and Sidney's cousins went hunting.  They killed 4 doe, 2 coyotes, and a bobcat.
 REDNECK picture all the way!!!!!!!!!!
 After a redneck hunt one must gather and eat.  Emery and Annie enjoyed the festivities.
 Faces of not so innocent boys who stole their daddy's phone!
 Ice cream at Puddin's house after lunch.
 None for him...he'd rather play Wood Puzzle.
 Can we all sit with you, Daddy????  I was told there wasn't room for me, so I came to blog instead.
 The boys take art lessons once a week.  This was Ford's latest project!
And guess what????????....more inclement weather is coming Monday night!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...