Friday, January 19, 2018

Inclement Weather days are winning

Last Thursday,  January 11, I laid my children’s clothes out for the following day of school, Friday, January 12.  I will have you know that today is Friday, January 19, and we still aren’t back at school.  INCLEMENT WEATHER has got me going CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

We were out of school on January 12.  The weekend was nice.   Monday was nice, but we were out for MLK Day.  Monday night it snowed and we woke up to.....
 Daddy was in Jackson so we loaded up, drove through the yard, and headed to the neighbors' house.  I am thinking the Oakley's might have regretted inviting us over.
 We would sled, come inside to warm up, eat, sled some more, play toys, etc.
 It was frigid!
 Sidney and Brooks were all about the snow.  The mommas weren't so much.  We stayed inside a lot.

There were 8 kids and 2 adults on that 4 wheeler.
Finley, Bit, and Ford
Thank goodness we had the golf course the play on!!!
 After 6 hours and 45 minutes Annie laid down on their kitchen floor to wave the white flag.  She was done!
The Bit slept good too!!!!!!
On January 22, my children will return to school, I THINK, which will only be their fourth day all month!!!!!!

P.S.  I think they will need new clothes on Monday because the ones from last week definitely have dust on them by now!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...