Friday, December 8, 2017

Annie-isms

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, christmas tree and outdoor
Here are some things Annie does or says that I want to remember....

If we are going somewhere she will say, "Where is my going?"
She calls stuffed animals and babies her "little sweeties"
She loves Paw Patrol which she calls "Paw Troll"
We also love Team Umizoomi and Blaze the Monster Trucks.  When she wants to watch any of those shows she says, "Can my watch Paw Troll saves the day? or "Zoomi saves the day" or "Blaze saves the day"  All the shows "save the day".
I still let her have a bottle!!!!!!!!  She loves loves loves her milk in a bottle.
She's currently scared of reindeer.
The other day she said, "Watch out honey" to me!
Bit and Annie fight like cats and dogs.  Usually Annie wins.
She will do most anything you ask if she gets a piece of gum in return.
She loves make-up, pretty dresses, and jewelry.
If she doesn't want something she will say, "No, I'm good."
When she wakes up and it's daytime she will say, "The sun is out" of "The sun is awake"

No comments:

Birthday Trip for the 9 Year Olds

When Annie was seven, Callie and I took her and Birdie to the American Girl Doll store in Nashville.   They have talked about that trip for ...