Sunday, November 19, 2017

Festiveness all around

Sometimes walking across hot coals, barefoot, sounds more appealing than trying to dress my children and have them cooperate for pictures.  But, I decided that since I missed out on 2017 cotton field pictures, we would NOT miss out on the beautiful Gingko Tree in front of our church.  Now, don’t kid yourself, they didn’t want to go, participate, smile, make memories, etc.  However, they don’t call the shots, I do, so we went and I told them it would be over as soon as they took some cute ones!
 Puddin got some tickets to ride the Train to Christmas town on Friday.  I thought this was a magnificent time to order some pajamas and have them monogrammed.  Let me tell you, Ford didn't think matching "jommies" with their names on them were cool at all.  I mean at 8.5 years old something like that could ruin your reputation.  Then when he found out they were going to eat in a restaurant in them too he nearly died!
 For some unknown reason to me, they had critters walking the aisles of the train.  This scared Sister to death.  Can you tell?????????!!!!!!!!!!
 The elf that was our friend...
 Annie asked Santa where his reindeer were!
 Before church....
Today was Puddin's side of the family "Hannaford Thanksgiving".  I thought a few pictures with Bobba, the head Hannaford, would be appropriate...

Bobba with her 5 kids.... Johnny, Eddy, Bobby, Ann aka Puddin and Pat
The grandchildren, minus two, plus the great grandchildren...
More festive blogs to come....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...