Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Turkey Day Parties and the Zoo

The babies all had functions on their last day of school before Thanksgiving Break.  Sadly enough, I wasn’t able to make it to all three events.   Since Ford is older, I knew he wouldn’t mind me missing his field trip to the zoo.  I sent him to see those lions, tigers, and bears with his good buddy, Langston.  Photo credits are given to his mom!
 Ford, Lucas, and Langston
 Jude, Landon, Langston, and Ford
 Ford and Ty
 Mrs. Mary Jo, Annie's teacher, is always so sweet to send pictures of their class!
 I was able to make it to about 30 minutes of Annie's party....
 She loves a "Pre Sun" (Capri Sun).
 Bitty's class had an all out feast complete with turkey and fixings...
 Elizabeth, Emerson, and Bit....he's a ladies man.
 These were real deal plates and bowls...
 This child challenges me daily.  He tests my patience and my nerves.  He loves me fiercely and wants to be held and loved on 24/7.  He's whiny and needy and cries multiple times a day.  I remind myself this is a stage and it will pass.  I need to cling to the fact that he still wants and needs me, because one day he won't.
 My Bit....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...