Friday, October 6, 2017

Hello Church Directory Photo

It's always an exciting time when the church asks you to sign up for directory pictures.  I mean who doesn't love trying to get three small children to stop, pose, smile, and look like they're enjoying it.  The lady first took individual pictures of each child, a group picture of the children, and then the family shot.  By the time it was family shot time they weren't having it.  So I went with the gimp eye picture (on me) because I couldn't stomach to take anymore.  P.S. I think Trey shrunk or it could be my 2-3'' heels!
I was sweeping out the garage and I heard Bitty hollering for HELP!!!!!
 He got stuck in the tree!!!
 Annie was practicing playing in Otis's cage.
 Wonder when the day will come when they don't all want to sleep together?  I hope it's not soon.
 The bubbas go to choir on Tuesday, so Annie and I try to find activities that don't include driving all the way back home.  This week we played at the park in our big girl underwear until she pooped in them. 
 The electricity goes out at our house more than it should.  I suppose folks have complained enough that Entergy decided to replace some poles.  We had the heads up that the power would be off for 4-6 hours.  I didn't want to sit in the dark all day, so Annie and I went to Oxford.  We shopped, shopped, and went to see Anna Greer's dorm room.  Which might I add, was super nice.  Thing sure have changed since my dorm days.
 Then we went to eat at Ajax.
 And Annie made Geer carry her everywhere.
 Bitty asks how many days it is until Christmas very often.  Usually, we just ask Suri because she knows everything.  Since it's only 80 days away, he decided to make his Christmas list early.
 Annie's teacher sends me pictures from school sometimes....
On spirit day we opted not to wear out cheer suit since it shifts around and shows her stomach!
Annie was blocking the doorway so Bitty couldn't get by...so she thought!
 He sometimes has an attitude problem after school.  On this particular day he was MAD because I was blasting "Billy Jean" by Michael Jackson, while dancing, with the windows down!
 Annie was the only one to participate in the dancing!
 Before school pictures....
She begged to watch a Paw Troll (Paw Patrol) but couldn't hang.
 The other night we let Otis, Buddy, Dog (he has several names) come inside to play.  He is feisty and was jumping on the kids.  He bit Ford in his private parts which caused Ford to cry.  Later that night it was time for prayers.  We asked for prayer requests (if you don't ask for prayer requests, they'll interrupt you) and Bitty said "Pray for Ford."  Trey asked why.  He said, "Because the dog bit him on his tee teer."  I tried not to laugh!
 Bitty is regressing in behavior.  Two-three years ago he went through a hard hard time where he'd cry and throw fits.  It was exhausting for all involved.  He's slowly going back to this and I might run away.  He gets mad easily, cries easily, throws fit, etc.  I told Trey this morning maybe he needs some one on one time.  Would someone please come and take my other children so I can love on Bitty extra good?
 Bitty is in 4K but can do some math problems like the big kids.  He begs for math problems.  He's not my child, apparently!
 On to another big weekend of baseball.....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...