Monday, October 2, 2017

S-O-C-C-E-R

S-O-C-C-E-R........

It's soccer season, y'all!!!  You can find me at the fields on Monday and Tuesday nights and Saturday mornings!  This is Ford's fifth time to play and John Brantley's second.  I will have you know that "The Bit" hustles and scores some goals.  Last game he got himself 4!
There he is... #8.... The Bitty one!!!!!
Size means nothing....he's got this!
That look....
Ford apparently needs a hair cut.  I promise he's had 2 since August!!!
He says that soccer isn't his favorite, but we make him play anyway.  Baseball is his #1, followed by basketball and football.  I'm not sure how those two rank.
Ford is a natural athlete too.  He's quick and can score.
During halftime Bitty plays with Referee Dodger!
I'll admit that I prefer to watch baseball, but Trey and I think playing team sports is important so there you go!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...