Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Busyness and outside play

Life hasn't slowed down and I don't see anything coming to a screeching halt in the near future.  Trey and I sat down last night to talk.  We rarely have time to talk, just us, uninterrupted talking.  I expressed my displeasure for the busyness we have going on in life right now.  We are rarely just sitting still enjoying the moment at home.  So when we are home for that hot minute I try to let the children play outside while the weather is pretty.
 I've never met a child who loves sports, all things sports, and their sporting equipment more than Ford.
 And these two just play and play together.  It's not always peaceful, but they play together.
She is HIS baby and he loves her.
Two's.  It's a hard age.  Dealing with a two year old can challenge you.  It can frustrate you.  It can make your blood pressure go up.  Dealing with an overly intoxicated individual would be more reasonable than a two year old.  There are meltdowns and tantrums.  There are hugs and kisses.  There and fits of rage and crying.  Two is challenging, but if I do know one thing it is" This too shall pass.  She's cute, but she's a handful!
Baseball.  I have a feeling I'll be spending time at the fields for another 13+ years.  And who doesn't love some fall ball.  We said goodbye to our Titans team and the majority of the boys joined The Giants.  Here we go....
Lots of Chiefs back there..... need more Indians.
On Saturday Ford played in his first game as a Giant.  After game #1 he came off the field declaring he had a loose tooth.  It wasn't ready to come out per say, but I knew we had to get it out or he'd mess with it the entire second game.  Finally, the fourth person to attempt the tooth pulling got it out.  Thanks to Nurse Kristin!
Tooth #7
Annie's room.  Queen sized bed.  New headboard.  Partially new bedding.  Three babies and sleeping looks good!
Bitty, the artist and entrepreneur, sold his first two pieces of art to Uncle TA for a boot full of change totaling $7.00.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...