Saturday, July 22, 2017

"I Go Beach" - Annie Lamar (Part 1)

Don't you like to look forward to things?  It's exciting to know something fun is right around the corner.  Well, in our family the beach is a lot of fun to us.  As in we talk about it pretty much all year, every season, each month, and the closer it gets to game time dad talks about it daily.  I mean the man has a yellow legal pad that he makes lists on months and months in advance.  I suppose I get my OCD from him.  He gets the credit.  So, we just completed out 2017 family beach extravaganza and yours truly took 535 pictures!!!!!!

We left Mayberry about 4:30 on Tuesday, July 11, headed for Laurel.  I invited us to stay with Mrs. Patty, dad's friend.  She has a beautiful home and I instructed my monsters not to touch anything!
After a nice slumber we left Laurel and went to Mobile.  We like to stop at Felix's for lunch.  On this day we arrived 20 minutes early so we went to look at the battle ships.  Bitty wasn't feeling it.
 Felix's
 On the road again....
 That glorious sign you see coming into Destin...
 We unloaded at The Hilton.  The front desk said Puddin and Pops's room was ready, but ours wasn't.  We decided to crash in their room.  After several minutes I decided no one was actually cleaning our room so I called the front desk.  Will you know they put us in the wrong room.  Their mistake because I'm sure housekeeping had to revamp that room after we broke it in for 30 minutes.

Spankings because they can't mind...
 Wednesday night they held the annual Bar Welcome Party.  This year it was Super Hero themed.  Annie was digging that cape.
 Thursday morning while Fancy went to meetings we did breakfast.
 And the beach with our bff's, The Hale's.  Annie and Maggie were born 12 days apart.
 Then it rained so we played bingo and didn't win a thing.
Thursday night we went to eat at Camille's.
 Puddin and Pops kept the younguns so we went to BayTowne.  I found Gigi.
Jennifer and me
 Friday brought on more meetings and golf for Trey while we did the beach and the outlet mall.  Taking my three to the outlet mall by myself took 5 years off of my life!
 Bitty loved the Hilton's chicken strips, but assured me that he did NOT order that watermelon they kept putting on his plate.
 Friday afternoon we went to the Build-A-Bear party.
Ford panicked when he realized what he picked was Wonder Cat Woman and he couldn't take it back!!!!!
 That time you realized you didn't get a snake like your Bubba's!!!!!!!!!
 Annie called The Beast a mean guy and thought he was going to get her!
 Daddy needed some fixing after golf.
 Then Friday night they had the big party to end the bar convention.
Good times were had by all at the 2017 Mississippi Bar Convention!!!!!!!!!  (More beach posts to come).

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...