Monday, April 10, 2017

Behind on blogging

I’m kind of in FREAK OUT mode because it’s April 10 and I have yet to blog in this month!  Life with 3 kids, two baseball teams, homework, laundry, cleaning, errands, trips, etc. can just about exhaust a woman, so I am trying to catch up.
Last weekend, Annie and I rode the golf cart to the tennis courts to watch some folks hitting balls around.  Annie and Emery had big fun.  
 The next day my crew, Dad, and Ken’s crew participated in the walk/run for pancreatic cancer.  Mom desperately wanted them to find a cure in her lifetime.  That didn’t happen, so we will continue to walk in her memory as long as we can.
I wear a necklace everyday with mom's thumbprint on it.  Ken has a thumbprint too, but he doesn't wear it.  Instead, he rubbed it the entire 3.1 miles he ran.
 Bitty got to bring the "share bucket" to school.  You include: your favorite toy (see his dually tractor), favorite book, pictures of your family, and a favorite snack.  In our house you go big or go home.  We brought fruit snacks, cookies, drinks for the kids, and drinks for the teachers.
 She's changing so much everyday, y'all.  My baby is disappearing!
 Tisses
 And Annie and her Puh.  I believe they are big buddies!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...