Friday, March 31, 2017

White flags

This has been one of those weeks where I'm like "I'll wave the white flag and surrender".  It started off okay on Monday.  Tuesday my friend and decorator came to help spruce up a few things so we got to babysit Conrad.  Poor boy had to lie on a pink blanket.
Well, while he was here, Annie woke up from her nap and had thrown up all in her bed!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday was the boys last night to sleep with me!!!!!  They think it's a must when Fancy isn't here to sleep with me.  I'm glad their slumber is so lovely, because mine is not!
Since Tuesday turned out to be a rough day with a sick child and lack of sleep, I told Bitty he had to stay at school all day on Wednesday so I could clean and do laundry.  About 12:30, while I was rocking Annie for her nap, his teacher called to say he had a ROCK stuck in his nose.  Y'all, this isn't our first rodeo with foreign objects up his nose.  We've also had a carrot and purple bead.  I was thinking lots of things, but compassion really wasn't one of them.  I told her if he was breathing okay, wasn't hurting, and wasn't crying then he could tough it out for two hours.   A few minutes later she text me to say it was out with some hard blowing.  ONLY my child!

Both needed to push at Wal-Mart.   (side note- it's in the 70's here, but Sister insisted on wearing a coat).
Sine Die- the session has adjourned!!!!!!!  

Daddy's home 2017....
2016
2015
2014
2013   And I couldn't find a 2012
So Daddy is home and we're all so excited that about midnight Wednesday night/Thursday morning, Bitty and I both got the stomach bug.  Y'all....I HATE THE STOMACH BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My washing machine has literally gone for 48 straight hours.  Annie threw up in her bed 3 times and Bitty threw up in Ford's bed 3 times.  I threw up in my bed 0 times.  I have since BEGGED Ford that if he gets sick to NOT throw up in the bed.
Report Card time...  You can't read it so,
Reading- 96.25
Math- 99.05
Science/Social Studies- 99.29
Spelling- 97.11
English- 97.69
Bitty still talks, yells, screams, hollers, growls, who even knows...but the kid is just going to be loud.
Last report card I got on to him because he only counted to like 28.  I told him he could count higher than that and he reported back that he was NOT because it took much too long.  I preached to him that he better try his best so this time he gave me 108!



No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...