Monday, March 27, 2017

Are you taller than Puh?

  You know some people are outgoing and enjoy the spotlight, and then there are others who prefer to sit back and watch the show.  John Brantley fits on both sides of the spectrum depending on the situation and circumstances.  He's funny about friends too.  He will only tell you he has a few, whereas Ford has tons.  Bitty's best buddy in his classroom this year is Eli.  We've had Eli over to play a few times, and they have a large time.
Baseball.  Holy mother of pearl.  Baseball.  I love baseball.  I was a batgirl.  I lived my life as a child at the baseball fields.  But this baseball stuff is serious.  

Fancy is STILL in session and I've been running the show, possibly sinking, since January 3.  I like to think I handle, juggle, manage things well, but late nights I do NOT.  Ford was scheduled to have a baseball tournament in Arkansas this past weekend.  Game #1 started Friday night at 8:30.  We live in Mississippi, not Arkansas mind you.  So, I kind of told Trey I refused to go.  He couldn't take Ford because they had to work all weekend.  Apparently word leaked to Puddin and Pops and they offered to take Ford.  Points for them!!!!!!  
Pops called and invited Bitty to join the late night festivities.  He assured me that he wanted to tag along even after I explained the events of the evening.
That game that was supposed to start at 8:30 started at 9:30, but Bitty was out cold at 8:34.
The game ended and they were home by 11:30, but this momma was ASLEEP!!!!!!!  Thank you, Puddin and Pops!
My kids ALL hate food.  Gracious I wish I did, but it's just not the case.  Spaghetti is the only thing I can make that they'll all eat.
I accidentally poked Bitty under the eye with my fingernail.  He needed a picture to see if it was bleeding.
Our Greer was in beauty review on Saturday.  She looked beautiful!!!!
You're only as cool as you think you are...and well... I'm pretty sure he's cool!!!!!!!!
There are those times when you just want a cute picture of your kids and they act like gooses.
Bitty was MAD that I assisted him with straightening his belt.  I mean COME ON!
Fishing.  I personally don't love it simply because I'm not patient enough and my undiagnosed ADD kicks in and I want to do something else.  However, Bitty likes to fish in our backyard.
Deep thoughts by Annie Lamar
Conversation with Bitty on the way to get Ford from school....

Bitty: "Are you taller than Puh?"
Me:  "Yes"
Bitty:  "Are you taller than Puh even with socks on?"

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...