Wednesday, January 18, 2017

She cleaned up after me

  It's back to single mom life during the week for me.  The legislature is in full swing and it's me against three a lot of the time now.  I literally need prayers because my patience runs THIN by the end of the day.  Those children don't mind, talk too much, fight, touch each other, scream, refuse to eat, etc.  Lord give me Grace!!!

  My little ball loving child reminds me so much of my brother.  Ken used to dress and act a lot like Ford.  Ford thinks he's so cool!
My cousin and one of her sons came to stay last weekend.  Sister and I did some cooking on Friday.  Well, maybe I should say that I did some cooking and she cleaned up after me!
And I can't cook apparently!!!!!!
Our neighbors across the street love my children dearly.  They have all things farm at their house and my two little ones, Ford sometimes too, literally eat it up.
But when Bitty realizes that Annie went to see the horses and cows while he was still at school it doesn't go over well.
It's basketball season!!!!!!  We love Upward.  Guess who is a coach...????....ME!!!!!!!  Laugh away....but I take it serious out on the court.
When you sit on a bar stool for 10 minutes watching your breakfast cook.
Sunday Annie woke up with a fever and needed her momma.  I am serious.... someone is always sick around here.  Today it's me.  I think it's seasonal junk, but still.
Bitty loaded his hay bales up and we needed to send Daddy a picture.  Notice all the tractors on my rug.
Before bed snuggles
Melt my heart!!!!  Oh how they love this child.
And Bitty got his turn at the farm to ride a cow.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...