Sunday, January 22, 2017

Band-aids on the nose

Ahhhhh blogging seems to have taken a back seat here lately and I hate it.  I have slacked on my picture taking and my time to blog.  I think part of this might be because Annie doesn't nap in the mornings anymore, therefore it's harder for me to get stuff done with a baby on my hip.  Nevertheless, I love to blog and plan to step my game back up.

The legislative session is back in FULL swing.  Fancy is in Jackson and we are keeping it real in Mayberry.  It's not easy taking on 3 kids by myself, but we have become a well oiled machine.  Around 5:00 we eat and then follow immediately with a bath.  So by 6:00 everyone is fed and clean.  Then we play and it's bedtime by or before 7:00.  This is year #6 so I pretty much got this gig under control.

Friday was "snow day" at school.  However, it was 70 degrees here so they opted for some shaving cream fun.
With hot weather comes a lot of outside play.  Friday I had mandatory outside time from 3:00-5:00.
I love that this kid calls a restaurant a rest-er-not.
 Those ears.... I believe the hat was down a little too far.
I'm pretty sure I don't owe Ford a big present for making all 100's.  He's back on the careless train again.  Last week's folder had a 95.  There was a -5 for no name.  Then on a reading page he was answering a discussion question and spelled two words wrong and got a 92.  He told me that no one makes all 100's.  I told Ford I was proud no matter what, but his mistakes were all careless and I wanted him to slow down and check his work.
She might wear ruffles and bows, but this diva can hang with the boys!!!!  I'm just pleased that on this day she has on her own shoes and not Bitty's.
I was sitting outside watching the kids play and talking to Anna Greer, our babysitter, who was sitting beside me.  Annie tried to make "Greer" get up.  I reminded her that she got a pink chair for Christmas.
Then she needed her phone in the cup holder like us!
Beauty products are my favorite.  I could spend a fortune on different things in the store.  Yesterday after my shower I decided I wanted to do a Biore' nose strip.  Annie quickly grew concerned saying, "bo bo".  I assured her I was okay, and then she decided she needed one too.
She got a band-aid instead!
This!!!!!!!!!...........  This word.... "mines" drives me insane.  When I taught school I would have children say it, and I just couldn't handle it.  One of Trey's friends saw these cupcakes at a local grocery store and sent him a picture.  All I could do was shake my head in utter disbelief.
Church league basketball has started back up.  This is Ford's second year to play.  The child loves the sport and is quite good at it too.  I'm actually helping coach his team.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.  Let's just say they were desperate for coaches.  I'm more crowd control! 
 His team

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...