Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Almost two


This little ray of sunshine is in her last month as a one year old.  It's a hard pill to swallow to think on February 23, my baby, my last child, this big surprise will be TWO!  

Last week I had to take Bitty to the doctor and I got them to weigh her.... 28 pounds.  She's wearing a 24m-2t clothes, size 4 diapers, and a 5 shoes.  She's down to one nap a day.  She honestly quit taking two naps at the end of November.

Annie jabbers.... a lot.  She can say a lot of words...too many to name.  She hasn't started putting lots of words together at a time though.  She will say, "Bess eww Momma" (or someone else's name)   That would be bless you for when you sneeze or cough.  Wuuu Wuuu is love you.  She's got Nooooo Bit Bit down to a T.  HUSH is a big word she screams at her brothers a lot too.  She's the boss, we just live here.

I still give Annie a bottle when she wakes up, before her nap, and at bedtime.  I "plan" to take this away next month when she turns two.  I am not imagining it will go well.  She loves her bottle.  Speaking of things she loves: Mickey Mouse, the shower, gum, suckers, popsicles, kisses, the bath tub, juice, cows, horses, dogs, babies, being held, other people's shoes, goldfish, dinosaur chicken nuggets, ketchup, golf cart rides, outside, etc.

She can be cranky when she first wakes up, and you better not cross her path.  Annie is a momma's girl.  Sometimes I joke that we need to break up because she is too attached to me.  I think 2k preschool will be great for her next year.  She loves other kids and will be fascinated with them at school.

We plan to enjoy this last month as a one year old!!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...