Thursday, January 12, 2017

It's life changing

   I live under a rock.  I don't get out a lot.  And I'm pretty sure I'm the last one to know anything.  However, I do know this.... I now have a new found loves for jeans, sometimes.  Here's the problem:  I have worn the same size clothes since high school and I refuse to waiver.  That doesn't mean that the old physique hasn't shifted and changed because good glory it has, but I pretty much have remained in the same size clothing.  Fast forward from high school, lots of years ago, to being almost in my mid 30's and 3 c-sections later, this bod isn't rocking the same way it once was.

In high school I had a washboard stomach, never exercised, and ate what I wanted.  I don't look like that anymore....
Image may contain: 4 people, people standing, hat and indoor
Now I'm a pony tail wearing, stay at home mom of three and most days I live in exercise pants even though I never considered exercising in the first place.  It's all about comfort, y'all.  But on the occasion that I do venture from underneath my rock, I need to rid myself of the yoga pants and wear jeans, but for years I have HATED them.  They are thick, tough, and uncomfortable.  Well, I recently learned that they make jeans (non maternity) with a band around the waist.  That means no more buttons or zippers which honestly were majorly uncomfortable around my scar area.
BAM!  Within a week I bought a black pair of skinny jeans at Old Navy and two Jag brand, one skinny and one boot cut.  And I will have you know that today I haven't done anything but stay at home (other than running carpool 3x's today) and I'm wearing jeans.  Pigs do fly!!!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...