Monday, December 26, 2016

Three part post

I hoping my Alzheimer's won't totally kick in during the 2017 year.  I know that's nothing to joke about, but lately I have become completely forgetful and it's not like me at all.  I hope it was all the hustle and bustle of the last few months and things will begin to calm down.  Let's do 3 separate posts in one. 

PART 1:  Annie is 22 months old
 Yes, this chunk of spunk is a whopping 27-28 pounds of loudness and love.  She's a strong willed individual who likes things her way and her way only.  She will let you know what her way is too.

She wears 18-2T clothes, size 4 diapers, and 5-6 in shoes.  She's down to one nap a day which is around 1:00 and lasts about 2 hours.  She then goes to bed at 7:00ish.
 She loves cell phones and remotes.  She is also fond of shoes, jewelry, purses, make up, candy, gum, ice, juice, and chips.
 Happy 22 months!!!!!!
PART 2: Random pictures found on my Iphone...

We have GREAT neighbors across the street.  They love my kids so much and my kids love them back.  Bitty is their farm helper.  He checks cows, opens gates, moves hay bales, rides horses, and drives tractors.
 Fancy is addicted to his phone.  He falls asleep like this often.
 Puddin is retired and we are proud!!!!!!  Bitty and I missed the retirement celebration because he got the stomach bug.  Within 13 days everyone but Trey has fallen victim.
 Last weekend we ate at Belly Acres with the cousins.  They had a tractor inside and this pleased Bitty very much.
 When Ford was a baby I bought a cookie sheet in the shape of a gingerbread man.  It's a Lamar tradition to make a big cookie every year.
 The fact that Annie wasn't spreading the icing neatly was sending Ford into orbit.
 Should you want your very own, one of a kind gingerbread men next year, give us a call.  They're beautiful!!!!
 We stopped by the VA one day last week to see my Granddaddy.  Ohhh how it made me sad to see how much he has gone down since I saw him 3 weeks ago.  It wasn't good for my kiddos to see him like that.  Bless that sweet sweet man.
 Trey and Bitty went hunting and killed a deer.
 Our Elf brought elf donuts one night.
PART 3: Christmas Eve at Dad's house
 Pie.  In.  The.  Face.  was a HUGE hit!!!!!!!
 Uncle Ken loves Sister
 Ford got himself another field goal.
 Bitty got a microphone and they all loved it!
 She was feeling it!!!!!
 Poor little guy got the stomach bug the night before but presents made him much better!
 Head gear anyone?!?!?
 Saturday night we went to the Christmas Eve service at my church.  If you've lost a loved one during the year you can hang an angel on the tree.  I did it in memory of mom.
 Then we slipped into another pair of matching jommies to get ready for Santa.
Ironically, and surprisingly enough to me, the boys wanted their pajamas monogrammed too.  I figured they'd flip out if I did that!
 Bobba and Puddin
 And you can't go to bed without putting out some reindeer food first!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...