Monday, July 11, 2016

A certificate or something

Some people, well most people, think I'm a nut job for getting up so early every morning to shower and get ready for the day.  If I sleep in then I'm frazzled all day trying to play catch up because of my laziness.  Lazy people drive me crazy.  So I get up at 5:00 on school days and 6:00 on summer days.  I always have helpers while I dry my hair.  
My friend, Anna, gave us this MHS cheerleader outfit that her daughter outgrew.  Sister loves it!!!
But sometimes when you don't get your way you just have to pitch it on the floor.
Ford and his good buddy, Leland, enjoyed a little riding the other afternoon.
Mealtimes
Y'all, this kid could quite possibly be the death of me, but he's so dang cute I could eat him up!
BoomPa kept the boys last week one night.  When they were getting ready to leave Bitty conned him into taking them to Chuck E Cheese!
Fancy is tidy.  He is a clean male.  His closet is very meticulously organized.  Mine, not so much.  He likes order, so he asked that I clean out the garage with all the toys, mower, etc in there.  While I was cleaning, the boys were playing in the yard and sister was climbing on Bitty's dually truck he got for his birthday.  Well, she fell.... Head first.  
I do not do blood folks.  Don't do it. Never have.  Never will.  Hats off to all in the medical field.  I get nervous and grossed out.  She fell.  I panicked.  We, the kids and me, raced her to the bathroom and put her in the tub.  She had finished crying within two minutes and then napped.
That night it wasn't pretty and daddy wasn't pleased with my childcare abilities that day.  
My 11 year anniversary was Saturday so I escaped to get pampered.
Dad playing with the kiddos.  He started something by doing this.  I think they wore him out!
Happy anniversary.  I think we both deserve a certificate or something for putting up with each other for 11 years!   I love you, Trey.  

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...