Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Some real and some fake: birthdays

Fancy, aka Trey, doesn't share my same excitement for certain holidays or birthdays (Christmas isn't included...he gets excited).  I like to make a big deal out of some things.  I mean why not?!?!  You only get to be a child once, so why not do it up right?  The Bit has a summer birthday, June 13th to be exact.  With that being said, he won't be able to celebrate with his little classmates.  We had a "fake" birthday party in his room last Wednesday.  My birthday is in July, and I used to celebrate my half birthday at school!!!!!
He picked the menu: popsicles, iced cookies, and squeeze-it's.
Sister came.  She has this school thing figured out.  Annie pulled her chair up, grabbed a cookie, and got ridiculously excited.  I do too about cookies and such!!!
The only problem with having Mr. Literal a birthday party 6 weeks early is that he thinks he's already 4!!!!!!
And more birthdays.... my Fordster is 7.  We had to celebrate a day early, more to come on that in my post tomorrow.
He wanted new tennis shoes, a speedometer for his bike, and eye black.  We threw in a few bonuses.
This kid is obsessed with how he looks.  No dressy clothes... just cool athletic type stuff.
Saturday afternoon we had a family party because he wants a friend party later so they can swim.
Puh is part of the reason they are spoiled...she brought Annie and Bitty gifts too!!!!!
Wan Wan got a purse with accessories.
Bit got farm stickers.
Long socks and Alvin and the Chipmunks from Uncle Vance and Miss Emily.
This picture does good things to my heart.  Not everyone has a great grandmother.  My babies have two.
And BoomPa... he has spent lots of time with us since Gran went to Heaven.
This isn't just any basketball....
This is one of two basketballs given to to Ford by our good friends, Jay and Jennifer.  One ball was signed by Ole Miss head coach, Andy Kennedy and the other by #42 Stefan Moody, Ford's favorite player.
Bitty, Ford, and Rials
And we are not done partying....  I brought cupcakes, Capri Suns, and Doritos to Ford's class on Monday.
I grabbed Bitty and let him come too.
This is so serious of my kids' personalities....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...