Saturday, April 30, 2016

My first born is 7!!!!

My sweet, precious, firstborn is SEVEN years old.  Yeah… no big deal to you, but it’s huge to ME!  The other night he cried and told me he was sad because he was going to college in 12 years.  That’s too soon.  Thanking God we held him back so I can have one more year with my Fordster at home.

When God created Ford he made him unique, special.  I’m not just saying this because he’s “my” child, but he broke the mold.  He’s wise and mature beyond his years.  He’s caring and sensitive.  He’s inquisitive and wants to know how everything works.  He’s athletic and is obsessed with sports.  He’s thoughtful, considerate, and helpful.  He loves life, people, and most importantly, the Lord.

I asked Ford a series of questions:
What is your favorite food?  Bacon, egg, and cheese
What is your least favorite food?  tomatos
What are your favorite things to learn about?  sports
What’s your favorite color?  Red, blue, and green
What’s your favorite number?  44
What are your favorite games to play?  Hide -n- seek and tag
When you have free time what do you like to do?  I like to play with magnets at school and build things
What is your favorite book?  Junie B. Jones
What is your favorite TV show?  ballgames
What is your favorite holiday?   Christmas and my birthday
What are some things you do well?  Shooting baskets
Where are your favorite places to go?   A waterpark
What do you like to do with your family?   Go on trips
What’s your favorite thing about home?   Just being with my family
What’s your favorite thing to do outside?   Go swimming
What’s your favorite chore?   Cleaning up toys
What’s your least favorite chore?   Dusting  (he doesn’t dust)
What is your favorite song?   Crocodile Rock
What do you want to be when you grow up?   Football player
Where is somewhere you’d like to visit?   A museum with dinosaur bones
What was your favorite thing about being six?   Turning 6 was my favorite thing about being 6
What was something sad that happened when you were six?   When Adele punched me at recess
What do you like to do when you get up in the morning?   Watch shows
What is your favorite part of each day?   The part of playing with friends
What’s your favorite drink?    Coke, Sprite, and White Lightning
Where do you want to go to college?   Ole Miss
Who do you want to marry when you grow up?   His repsonse: “Whhhhatttt????”
Where do you want to live when you grow up?   Senatobia
What is something new you want to learn this year?   To tie my shoes
Who are your best friends:  Leland, Langston, and Hayes

Clothes size: shirts 6/7, long pants 7 (for length), short 4-5
Height: 47 inches = 3 feet 11 inches- 34th percentile
Weight: 44.4 lbs. - 16th percentile
He will be graduating from kindergarten next week.  I am so proud that he is reading and has learned so much this year.  Hats off to a great year being a 7 year old!!!
My children don't know how lucky they are that their ENTIRE lives are documented....

Ford's birth story Part 1:
Ford's birth story Part 2:
Ford's birth story Part 3:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON MAY 1 to my baby boy!!!!!

1 comment:

February recap

Axton and Griff both played on Ford's BPA travel team last year and this year that came to our school!!! "Momma, take my picture!&q...