Monday, April 25, 2016

Wan Wan is Prissy

Sister, Wan-Wan, Annie Wannie, Prissy, whatever you want to call this little bundle of spunk is 14 months old.  I'm pretty sure she's cute and knows it.  She's also in charge and knows it!!!
Since we got tubes on her birthday she hasn't been sick so I'm not sure how much she weighs.  I'm guessing in the 23 pound ballpark.
Shoes: size 3 or 4
Clothes: size 12-18 months
Diapers: Luvs size 4

Anna Greer is one of our favorite people and babysitter.  She often times just comes to hang out after school when I'm here too.  We love our Greer. 
Daddy is home from his 5th year as a Mississippi state legislator.  Annie was born in the middle of the session last year... Bless my nerves!
And I'm still nursing.  It's just too easy to stop and there's nothing healthier I can give her.
She naps twice a day.  I have to wake her up all the time to get the boys from school.  Summer will be nice. 
She is a vocal child.  Would I expect anything less???   Of course not.  The other two talk more than should be allowed.
Words I've heard her say:  Momma, Bubba, Dada, Puh (Puddin), bye, Bo (Puddin and Pops' dog), eeese (cheese for when I take her picture), shoes, and her most favorite is "No" which comes out more like someone from Jersey "nah"
This weekend she had her first grass cutting experience.  I think she's hooked like the boys.  
Excuse my loveliness, but this is how I get ready at 6:00 AM... Sidekick in my lap.
I'm old school... Curlers all the way.
She's fast.  I mean she scoots up and down this hall like a rocket.  I guess she better to keep up with the boys.  
Annie loves loves loves outside.  She shows her excitement for things by saying, "ewww ewww" and kicking her legs.  
Animals are also a big favorite.  Any kind is fine.  She loves them all.
Even on days I think being a Wal-Mart greeter might be more glamorous than wrestling these three, I come to my senses and wouldn't change a thing!   Love all my babies.  Happy 14 months to my Wannie!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...