Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Animals and such

Don’t kids just love a field trip?!?!?  It’s a free day from school.  No morning work, busy work, tests, etc.  They’re just a free day away from the normal daily grind of school.  Today was a field trip to none other than the zoo.  I calculated that between my three being in 3k-5k at their school I’ll go to the zoo 8 times, but not without help of course!  Today I recruited none other than BoomPa!

In order, my OCD order, to make such an event come off smoothly it takes preparation.  Therefore, I started packing necessities (band aids, Neosporin, Q-tips, (why not) snacks, extra clothes, umbrellas, Benadryl, etc.) the night before.  Then I woke up at 4:52 AM today.  I considered 4:45 AM, but I couldn’t stomach that thought…7 minutes was crucial.  And God was on TEAM JILL this morning.  Annie woke up at 6:00, I fed her and she went back to sleep until 7:02!!!!  I was bad bad bad worried about how she would handle missing her morning nap.

The plan was to be in the car, it was packed of course, by 7:55.  Shoes were being put on and I smelled some funk.  But instead of wanting to panic that she had dooced her drawers I was thankful that it happened before we left!  SO we got in the car at 7:58 instead.
 Meet Walt...this is Bitty's bff, his Waltman, and partner in crime.  I'm really sad because we are holding JB back and Walt will go on to 4k.  I think he will be lost without him next year.  (We will discuss holding him back in another post).
 Isn't my Bitty so small!!!
MHS 3K
 Double strollers are wide and can be a pain in the rear to maneuver, but they're sure nice when you have kiddos in tow.  I honestly brought it because I figured The Bit wouldn't walk 100 feet.  He proved me wrong.  I think Ford sat in there more.
 MHS 5K- Ford's class.  There's another class just this big too.
 Ford and Cooper.  They're like third cousins and play that cousin card BIG TIME at school too.
 This picture is sooooo Ford.  He was the only person with a map at the zoo.  It's funny how accurate it is of his personality.
 Sister was strapped in most of the day.
 Bitty, Lucas, and Ford
 Ford and Walt...they're so cute and little.  Won't they love this picture when they're older.
 The bears put on a show for us.
 Annie loved them... she went "ewww" "ewww".
 Build that immune system...
 Ughhh look at those veins in his neck...
 Wesley, Ford, Hayes, Lucas, and Maddox
 Hayes and Ford
Zoo trip 3 of 8 down in the books.....
Zoo trip 2015...sure do miss that lady in the middle.
Zoo trip 2014
Despite running from the rain most of the day it was a great field trip!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...