Tuesday, April 19, 2016

City Folk

She might be 13 months (almost 14), but she’s ready to talk.  On this day she was very pleased with her hot pink, not to be confused with just pink, shoes.   We discussed putting on shoes and I am serious that she said, “shoes” in her own Annie version.
 And she can climb the stairs....fast!
 I let the boys stay up later than normal the other night to watch Curious George while I put Annie to sleep and started laundry.  Ford fell asleep, but Bitty was going strong.
 Saturday morning... This is how I feel about Daddy being gone over a week too (Bitty's face that is).
 Saturday Ken and the cousins came down.  We showed the city folk how to be country.  The kids wanted to fish in the lake behind our house, so we did.  One of the crew got the fishing line stuck on something in the water.  Ken wanted some boots to get it out.  I'm 99% sure he's never worn boots in his life.
 We went to check on the cows, Tuff and Lucy, and the kids got to bottle feed them.
 I took all the kids pictures and then put them in the Super Photo App...
 
 Before church on Sunday....
 And the treasures I find on my phone from Ford.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...