Monday, May 9, 2016

Ain't no Honey Boo Boo

Now I've never watched the show, "Honey Boo Boo", but I believe it has something to do with modeling or beauty pageants.  No one get any bright ideas that I am headed in that direction, BUT my little Wannie was in her first fashion show on Saturday.
Mayberry had it's spring festival called the Five Star City Fest and the show was held in the heat of it: 11:45-12:30.  We bought our outfit from the store and got ready to strut...
Since Miss Priss is still so small she needed assistance from a big girl, Kate.
I think she knew she rocked it!
Those chunky baby legs are fabulous to squeeze on!
37 participants...
Legs!!!  Legs!!!  Legs!!!
Now for some Iphone pictures.  The boys built a tent, fort, secret hide out upstairs.  I must say they have mastered this nicely.  I was impressed.  You had to crawl through a tunnel to enter.
My dad, aka BoomPa, used to always play with Ken, my brother, and me growing up.  I'm glad to see he is playing with my kiddos too.  Annie preferred to watch from my lap.
After the end of the year party, Bitty made his very own petting zoo.
Annie loves hitching a ride.
Tough
He wanted his picture taken with his favorite thing: yellow cookies (oreos).
I love a baby who sleeps with their butt in the air.
I had to run some errands in Southaven last week so Boom met us for lunch at Newk's.  Annie thoroughly enjoyed feeding him bread sticks.
She ate so much of my pizza she was in a coma on the way home!
Well, here's my only Mother's Day picture.  Fancy is worse than a woman when it comes to getting dressed so there was no time for photos of me with my babies.  Instead I documented the ridiculousness of my boys who refuse to wear sandals in the hot.  Winter shoes and socks... I refused to argue.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...