Saturday, February 13, 2016

V-day Parties

Cards, chocolate, sprinkles, flowers, and candy...  Those are the most treasured things you should keep handy!  Yes, I tried to rhyme.  I'll stop now.  But it's Valentines.  The time of love and all those fun things and more.  

The boys had their parties yesterday.  I tried to be super mom and wife.  I was up with the roosters, naturally, to get ready to run.  Babysitter at 9:30 for Annie.  Bitty's party at 10:00.  Leave at 11:20 to bring him home and pump.  Rotary at 12:00 with Fancy.  I am not a Rotarian, however, I got to go to the Sweetheart Banquet with him!  Whoop Whoop!  Left rotary at 12:55 and headed back to the school because I was the chairman of Ford's party.  Ahhhhh.... All in a day's work!

The Bit's party....
If he isn't the cutest little guy you've ever seen I don't know who is!!!!!!
Mrs. Laura and Mrs. Kristy's 3K
The boys... The Bit is the smallest in the middle!  Hence the name, "Bitty".
The girls
Too busy for me...
Time to pass out the treats...
Complete with a rice krispy treat!
Some Bitty artwork... 
His Jack and the beanstalk...
So thankful for this little dude, his school, and teachers!!!!!!
Hustling on over to the 5K party....
We had stations.... #1 Musical hearts
#2 Write why you love Mrs. Allison on a heart and #3 were painting your hand...  (Don't think I got #4 pin the lips on the frog).
Writing why they love Mrs. Allison
Musical hearts
Hand painting....

Look how cute!!!!!

And station #5 was passing out their treats...
Still no tooth almost 2 months later...
His Valentines with cheesy fish crackers (like goldfish).
Some artwork...

"I love my whole family because they love me."
And the sweetest and cutest kindergartner I know!
Busy busy day, but I love it!!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...