Thursday, February 11, 2016

Knock Knock, let me in...


Annie and I spend lots of quality time together.  Our day begins between 5:20-5:30 AM.  Yes, that's nasty early, but it's essential when you think a shower is a necessity.  And I do.  I take one daily!

We eat every meal together.  Sometimes she gets to try new things like cheese puffs. 
Sister wants to be included.  Always.  Bitty goes into the bathroom and she wants to join.  "Knock, knock... let me in!"
She unloads my drawers...
And pulls up on everything. She took her first "unassisted" steps on Super Bowl Sunday!
Sometimes in the afternoon the boys just want me to sit with them and watch Curious George.  I can do that!
Bitty will just clean his nose out in every picture.  
I was driving to class Monday night and I saw this beautiful sunset.  It made me think of mom.  I wonder what she's doing up there all the time.  We can't fathom how wonderful Heaven is.  I'm so happy that she's pain free and living in absolute perfection with the Lord.
Sometimes you just gotta dress up for a bear hunt...
"The Bubbas" sleep with me sometimes.
I've been amazingly strong or numb (who knows) since mom died.  Yesterday got rough.  I thought about Valentines Day.  Mom always brought my kids goody bags of useless junk; candy, stickers, coloring books, etc.  Dad wouldn't know to do such.  Therefore, my kids won't get goody bags of good junk at each holiday.  I cried.
Then I left to run errands and stopped to check the mail.  A sweet friend had left me a bag of goodies.  It's funny that God knew I needed something to brighten to my day.  Again, I cried.  I'm so thankful for sweet friends.  
Her bodyguards. 
After school yesterday the Bit wasn't acting "normal" and spunky.
We miss our Fordy when he's at school.  Even though he pesters Bitty 50% of the time, he misses him too.
I just noticed that Annie needs her nose wiped here!  Gross!!!   Guess what that means.... Ear infection is coming.  Fear not, we go to the ENT next week.
Some basketball shots of my #14....
 The child takes the game VERY seriously...
 Daddy giving his advice...
Mrs. Laura had a birthday on Monday and we surprised her with a party...
Bitty's bff, Walt
Bitty's 3K class

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...