Monday, February 8, 2016

Double Stuffed Oreos

Mrs. Fancy (that'll be me in this paragraph) is pleased to announce that the original "Fancy" got a big job down at the Capitol.  He's been appointed as vice chair of the Ways and Means committee. Big honor.  Big job.  Big responsiblty. 
Little man doesn't go to school on Tuesday or Thursday.  That leaves it up to me for entertainment.  We do lots of coloring, which I might add he's very good at.
I like when I find pictures on my phone that Ford has taken.  By the looks of this its in the car while in the garage!
Showing off that tooth he lost on December 21.  You're right... That was a long time ago.  And you're right that you don't see another coning in.  It wasn't ready to come out.  He forced it.  Let's hope there's a permanent one under there somewhere.  
Look at these $5.00 jommies I found at Carters on Black Friday!!!!!   We were about to take her yucky ear infection medicine which does not make her smile.
We tested out "The Bit's" car seat one day while he was at school.
This baby loves riding his 4 wheeler.
Ahhhhh can I just stop time from moving on????   Nothing like my boys in my bed at night watching Curious George.
Ford has the biggest heart.  He really does.  He left Valentine cards for Trey and me on our bedside tables.
"Happy Valentines Day to Momma. From Ford"
"Happy Valentines Day to Daddy.  From Ford"
Look at that booty!!!!   She's always pulling my products out of the cabinets.  
My mom picked this baby doll out for Annie a few weeks before she died.  I caught her playing with it the other day.
Thanking God for double stuffed Oreos!
There's a little store in town that has seasonal cut outs sitting by their parking lot.  Bitty kept begging to test it out.  So we did!
The famous Paw Patrol shirt had been lost, BUT we found it.  Things are looking up!
Wannie or Wan Wan as I call her, went on a nursing strike for several days....
Late night rocking....
Why not eat applesauce with a serving spoon.  He's got little man syndrome!
Watching the Super Bowl...
He tried so hard to stay awake!!!!

No comments:

February recap

Axton and Griff both played on Ford's BPA travel team last year and this year that came to our school!!! "Momma, take my picture!&q...