Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Looking slick now...

Y'all, being a mother is hard.  It's time consuming.  It's exhausting.  It's a lot of things.  But despite all that, it sweet and precious, and I must remind myself of that when the days are long.  

Bitty is a momma's boy.  He "needs" me quite often.  The other morning Ford was at school, Annie was asleep, and he wanted me to hold him on the couch.  So I did, and we held hands.  Preciousness. 
Wal-Mart is my biggest financial downfall.  Some weeks I refuse to go more than once.  Then there are weeks that I find myself there three or four times because Trey needs stuff or my kids have Valentine parties.  This is how it's done....
Why not eat ice cream in your underwear on the counter?!?!?
Bitty loves being all in Annie's business.
Sweet girl just DOES NOT feel good.  Ever!   We go to the ENT this week.  
Bad idea #487
On Saturday we all, plus dad, headed to Oxford to see Granddaddy.  He's so sweet.  I just wish he could hear better.
The VA wore sister out.
And we bought some furniture on the ride home.
Our across the street neighbor's, who happen to be family, have three baby calves that are bottle fed.  We helped out!
The man who owned the construction company that built our house got married back in September.  I just had to go.  It's not everyday you see two almost 80 year olds getting married.  So I went.  I enjoyed talking to my older neighbor from town, whose name also happens to be Jill.  The bride sent us a copy of this picture in the mail last week because she's sweet like that.  "The Jill's". 
One must be festive at all times.  Valentine's Day....
No pictures please.
My Valentine blessings! 
When Fancy is the last to drive my ride....
Yesterday was a school holiday, President's Day. It was cold and rainy, therefore, we had to get out of the house.  To the church gym we went....
Yesterday I got pampered.  Several friends got me a gift certificate to get a manicure and pedicure.  It was FABULOUS!!!  Needless to say, the old phalanges hadn't seen any love in quite some time.  I was extremely embarrassed that the girl had to see my feet and fingers in such shape.  But I am looking slick now!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...