Friday, February 19, 2016

Doctor visits galore....

Violated.  Annie has been violated all week.  The little darling can't catch a break.  On top of her ear junk, which we will get to shortly, she got to go to the eye doctor.  No, I haven't noticed an issue, but my optometrist does free screenings in babies 6-12 months.  Free is my most favorite word.  So we went....
There was much too much waiting for little Miss Busy Body.  She was into everything.  Annie desperately wanted to pull all 200 pairs of glasses off of the twirly display.
She made friends, squealed, and grunted at everyone in the waiting room.  
Dr. Scott did a lovely job with her and Annie cooperated nicely, until her eyes got dilated and that just ticked her right off!!!!  I would be mad too!
Not only did we get our eyes checked, BUT we had some more trips to the pediatrician.  Tuesday she was acting very needy/clingy/fussy.  I knew.  I called and we bee bopped right on up there.  Sure enough... another double ear infection complete with BOILS!!!  I told him to give her a shot.  We were instructed to come back on Wednesday for another shot and by Thursday we went to the ENT.  
The ENT was great.  Her ears were still red and fluid filled.  She is scheduled for tubes on Tuesday...her birthday!
Here's to tubes and feeling better very soon!!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...