Saturday, January 23, 2016

Upward B-ball

I don't have any hobbies other than my family.  I'm pretty much always around tending to their needs.  But if I do get some "Suzanne time" (time to myself) I would choose to sleep.  Not nap... just sleep later than 5:30 AM.  That isn't happening these days.  Fordster is playing Upward basketball and we must be at his games bright and early on Saturday mornings.
 He's good.  I'm not going to lie.  I am partial because he's my child, but the kid has skills.  He's also a ball hog!  He watches and plays basketball religiously so he thinks he's the best.
 He's pretty cute too!
 And yes, he's the only child to tuck his jersey into his shorts.  I called him out on it and was quickly corrected.  Apparently the Ole Miss players tuck.  And notice those sweat bands at the top of his socks!  Ha...a football player gave him those.  They are for your arms, but his arms are too small.
 Love my #14!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...