Monday, January 25, 2016

No snow, ears, and Puddin hunting

Sleep is very important to me.  It's essential.  If momma doesn't get good sleep then my day is shot.  Bitty use to interfere with my good sleep.  The child would get in my bed every single night.  A year ago, I wised up and put him in bed with Ford.  Now this wasn't a good idea according to Ford, but I'm pretty sure he's okay with it now.  One night I went to check on them and found this....
The Bit getting slicked down one morning.
He insists that she sit in his lap because he's the "big brudder", but she's as big as he is!
The way to pump gas in the winter.  Ohhh and I finally got my suburban back from the wreck on Christmas Day.  It only took 3.5 weeks.  I must give a BIG shout out to Pops for letting me drive his Yukon while mine was in the shop.
When the baby looks like this you know something isn't right.
So you make an appointment at the doctor.  
And she has another ear infection.
Annie got her special pillow made. 
This side was made from one of Gran's nightgowns.  
Thursday night they canceled school for the following day. The teachers told the boys to wear their pajamas inside out so it would snow.
This is all we got.....
So we played inside and built secret hideouts in closets.  
And Bitty would rather stand in the corner than tell me he won't yell in the house.  He has trouble using an inside voice.  
The beginnings of learning to read.  The struggle is real....
Ears hurt so she won't lie down.  We played instead!
We had some friends over to eat pizza Friday night.  Annie was amazed with another little person.  She kept trying to take her toys.
Yesterday, Trey wanted to go hunting.  I didn't.  He recruited Puddin. What a good sport she is.
I'm not sure he saw anything!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...