Thursday, December 3, 2015

Box and Brick Floors WON!

There are many things we the Lamars love in life.  But you know you love cinnamon rolls when you patiently wait for the oven to preheat so they can begin cooking!!!
Little Miss Priss is on the move, and with that comes the need to get into everything.  
I was unpacking my Walmart earlier and she decided to help.  My kids love to "help".  She leaned over a box and lost her balance.  The box and brick floors won.  Annie lost. 
I kind of love cookie cutters.  We have two bags full.  When Ford had his first birthday party I made "F" cookies for the party favor.  Since he was in 2K we have sent "F" cookies to school each time they studied the letter.  Bitty took them a while back.  Now it's Ford's turn. (They don't do the letters in alphabetical order in 5k.  No one freak out).
I've been missing my dog, Delta.  She died last March when she ran into the road.  We never had to sweep after mealtimes.  She was ready and willing to clean up any mess we might make.  Annie has recently taken over this huge responsibility.  She eats off the floor too.  Sometimes she bumps her head.
All my kids have been difficult in the sleep department.  I decided there would be no rocking with Annie.  I did so well with this until her ears got bad.  Then she needed her Momma, and I needed to hold her.  Now she's rotten.  We have resorted to the crying it out method.  It's brutal.
Nine month check up pics...
No shots!!!!  Just 19.10 lbs of love!
Elf on the Shelf, matching jommies, and a lap full of babies.
Serious television watching going on...
This would be sister's first bathtub experience.  I've never seen anyone so excited about water in my life.
Although it appears he's exhausted and it could be 1:00 AM, it's not.  Try 7:30!
The kid lives with his nose in the corner.  We went to my parents' house last weekend for a visit.  I caught him coloring on a stool.  Glad I got it off.  However, he spent 25 minutes sniffing the wall because he didn't want to talk about what he had done. 
Diehard Rebel fan.  Period!
Egg Bowl started at night.  Ford was dressed by 8:30 AM!
Later that day it got serious. 
The struggle was real to stay awake.
She knew we had it in the bag. 
I love a PRE-LIT (syke) tree.
An extra 900 lights later. 
There are no words
And y'all.... I got this at Ulta.  It's life changing.  Invest now (get a big bottle)!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...