Saturday, November 28, 2015

Gobble til you Wobble

Y'all, I'm not even going to lie.  I had the most wonderful Thanksgiving with my family, but I'm glad the fall decor has been put away and Christmas stuff is out now!

This year I got to host my side of the family at my house for turkey day.  This event came with lots of cleaning before hand and cleaning again afterwards.  I honestly loved having it here and wouldn't mind doing it every year going forward.  I'd say the kids had a fabulous time too!!!

(Molly Cate-9, Annie-9 mo., Caroline-7, Ford-6, Jack-4, and Bitty 3)
Bitty needed some consoling. He thought he was going to fall out of the tree.
I guess he doesn't like kissing. 
Best we could get
My brother's family
Gran with the three oldest grands
Fancy cooked the turkey on the grill. 
Do you see these two little boys???   I walked inside from checking on things outside at one point and heard crashes.  I ran upstairs and they were throwing toys down my laundry shoot.  They got Thanksgiving spankings from me!
Annie was held all day
Spread
Desserts
Kid table
Trey and Ken fixing plates.
Yum with lots of goodness.
Yep, he was mad again
Ball game time
My 89 year old grandmother came in the afternoon.
Four generations
My cousins, Jeff and Leslie
Coloring
Leslie and Annie
My aunt brought me flowers!
Grandmother with her children.  Granddaddy wanted to come, but he lives at the VA.
Too much turkey
Anthony/Lamar clan
Take 2
It was such a special day.  I am thankful for all of my blessings and was very thankful mom felt like coming.



No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...