Monday, October 26, 2015

Progress Reports


School isn’t all fun and games.   It’s some fun and games and then a lot of learning.  With learning comes assessments and progress reports.  The boys both received their First 9 weeks reports recently. 

Bitty’s….
Looks like we need to learn his letters!!!!  (He was only asked the letters and numbers to the (/) sign.  The highlighted portions are what he answered correctly.
I guess we will work on sharing, using our inside voice, and cutting!

Ford's
We can thank Daddy for those two tardies.  Good job Representative Daddy!!!!  I also can't believe he didn't know the lower case "j" and "k".  Guess we better drill those until he's highly annoyed with me. The (/) weren't asked this 9 weeks.  I've always pushed Ford too hard, but I know what he can do, so I want him to do his best.


Ohhhh and I'm not going to lie.  This gave me severe anxiety seeing this beaut in his folder.   Listening to little kids read can be like fingernails down a chalkboard.   He did surprisingly well... thank goodness!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...