Thursday, October 8, 2015

His least favorite night of the week

Lately I've made a few comments on Facebook that I thought were blogworthy.  

Example 1:

The other night I was reading the boys their Bible story before bed.  We were reading about the Ten Commandments and got to the last one about do not covet your neighbor's things.  I tried explaining this to Ford.  Within seconds he was crying.  He said, "I don't want Maddux's bracelets, I just want some like his!"   Poor little guy thought he had sinned.  I quickly told Trey Lamar and later shared with Puddin (aka Ann Hannaford Lamar) who shared with Taylor Heck.  Well wouldn't you know sweet Aunt Taylor stalked my blog, checked out Maddux's bracelets, and sent Ford some in the mail.  So thoughtful!   And I wonder why my kids are so spoiled?!?!?
Example 2: 

So ford threw up twice.  Annie pooped majorly and it explodes up to her neck.  Bitty has been cutting stuff with scissors and now ford is inquiring about Santa.  How old is he?   Who is his mom?   When Santa dies will there be no more Christmas?

This is too much today.  Tooooooo much!  The little people are going to bed at 6:30!!!

I took a class the last 5 Wednesday nights to get credits to keep my teaching license active.  I'm pretty sure Wednesday nights are Trey's least favorite day of the week.  Annie's too!!!   Here's my text from last night....
Ford and I both had a dentist appointment this week.  We passed!!!
The big new is.... Ford is starting to get his 6 year molars.  Lets just say this is huge for him and he wanted to tell the world!
Annie is rocking the toupee look. 
She has extra insulation for the winter!!!!
On Tuesday, Ford came into the bathroom at 5:30 AM.  He looked pale and like he felt terrible. 
He stayed home from school and ended up getting sick twice.  He was banned from the furniture so I made him a spot on the floor. 
Bit is my right hand man.  He helps all the time.  This week Fancy wanted the front porch swept. 
I found this treasure last week and put it to good use.
You can't compare kids.  My boys are very different in a lot of ways, one being their eagerness to learn.  Ford wants to know it all.  JB isn't the slightest bit concerned.  I'm hoping sooner than later he will know how to spell John and that his last name is Lamar. I have no hope for Brantley anytime soon.
He loves junk....
TV before bed
The end.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...