Thursday, October 15, 2015

Bittyisms

Mr. No Filter, that would be The Bit, just blurts random stuff out all the time.  Most of the time his nonsense cracks me up, therefore I've been compiling a list of his "cute sayings" lately.

This morning I heard him crying through the monitors so I ran upstairs to get him. On the way down I asked why he was so upset.  He said, "I can't smell."   Bless him... these allergies are messing us all up. 

We were headed out the door for the park earlier.  I told him to grab a drink since it was hot. He did and then said, "I'm moving these to Bitty height."   They were up too high so he put them down low in the frig for easy access. 

I cut my fingernails the other day and got out my nail file to shape them up.  John Brantley said, "Let me borrow that scratcher."  I might just call it a scratcher too. 

BOTH boys have asked why Annie doesn't have a neck.  All you can do is laugh.  She clearly has a neck.  She's just so fat you can't see it. 

They are fascinated with Annie and are learning about babies.  Something came up about Annie talking.  JB said, "She can't talk because she doesn't have teeth!" 

We LOVE some Curious George at our house. Bitty asked, "Can we go to George's house?"  Me: "I don't know where he lives."  Bitty: "You can just use your garmin to get there!"

There's lots of love at our house.  John Brantley tells me several times a day, "I love you as big as Jesus!"

He has a made up monster named JT and a friend named Booty Spencer. 

Every few days he decides we need to give Annie a new name.

He constantly yells out, "Shiver me timbers" and "To the thing-a-ma-jigger" (that would be from The Cat in the Hat).

John Brantley is very very very picky about what he will eat.  The other day we got him a chicken leg.  I figured that could pose a problem.  He does like chicken wings though. We told him it was a giant chicken wing.  His response was, "I love a chicken wing.  I would wear one out. Did you know I would even eat the bone?!?!"


No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...