Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I lied about dove hunting

So I lied according to my last blog post.  I said that I didn't go dove hunting with my men.  Well, Saturday I didn't, but Monday I was conned into it.  I do love family time.  I love the bonding, funny things my boys say, and the memories that are made.  I'm not going to lie, I didn't like this field trip idea.  Nope.  Bugs, sweat, and allergies.  But I went and survived over an hour of the hunt.  
The boys were cranky.  Lots of late nights over the weekend.  We only saw two birds!
He was probably "firsty" (thirty).  
His stomach growled the entire time.  
They got on each other's nerves.  That's their job, right????
I felt protected with those guns!
He needed to sit in my lap.  What's a little more sweat gonna hurt?!?!?
Bird looking.  Man things.
Grouchy fella
And when there are no birds you just have to pray about it.
New post below....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...