Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Backwards

I've taken a lot of random pictures lately.  So this post will mostly be pics and not my lovely writing....
This child loves to hold Annie whom he refers to as "My little sweetie". 
Ford is still super protective.  He's like a body guard. 
Kindergarten is agreeing with my little man.  His teacher has a behavior system.  He's all about perfect behavior and moving up the ladder.  He's gotten several good notes home.
Fits are still an issue for Bit.  The pediatrician assures me he will grow out of it.  He was mad and yelling under the sheets.
Finally fell asleep.
Friday night fun with baby girl.
So glad she's a happy baby.
Bitty the builder.
For some reason I take lots of pictures of her sleeping.
This weekend was "The Dove Hunt".  I did not participate.  I just request pictures for my blog!!!
Fordman three years ago. 
 
Douglas loves to play with the boys. 
My friend, Sarah, came to town.  Annie and Charlie had a big time flirting. 
This picture will go down in history.  History people!!! Trey was at home while Annie finished her nap.  He was instructed to bring her to the pool afterwards.  He did as instructed.  He brought sister with her bathing suit on backwards!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...