Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Homecoming parade-cowboy style

It's homecoming week.  And not only is it fun to get to dress up (out of the normal uniform of course), but to be part of a parade.  Ford's class collected the most canned goods for Hope Ministries, and they got to participate in the homecoming parade this morning.  Way to go collecting 394 cans!!!  WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

Annie girl and I made our way over to the school to see the show...
 Cutest cowboy around....
 Annie enjoyed the attention from the onlookers too.
 Bitty (my not so dressed up cowboy) got to watch the parade with his little class.  Can you tell he's spotted me?!?!?!
 It was bright and hot.
 I didn't get good pictures of him marching by, but I tried!
Mrs. Allison's 5K

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...