It's going to be a long day for me and a hard life for him if he gets this upset about wiping his bottom.
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He's Half Their Size
These are two of Bitty's best friends, Trever and Price. I love that they are all the same age, yet Bitty is half their size!!! Thos...
-
Sweet girls at church.... Bitty loves golf and asked me to tag along while he played a few holes the other day. Another camp.... After many ...
-
I would like to think that I am a very strong person. Please excuse my language, but Trey often refers to me as a “tough ass”, not in a po...
-
If you didn’t read my blog entry from yesterday, tonight’s entry will be hard to understand. As I was saying, I passed the entrance exam...

No comments:
Post a Comment