Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Middle Child

I've heard all that hoopla about "middle child syndrome", but I'm not so sure I know how I feel about it.  I wasn't a middle child.  I could have been if my parents chose to reproduce anymore, but they were satisfied with me and called it quits.  I'm the baby. 

"The Bit" would be the middle child.  He is stubborn and hard headed.  These qualities definitely come from his father.  At the same time he's loving and precious.  Yep, you guessed it, those qualities come from his momma!!!!   Ha!  But regardless, he's our middle child.  

On Tuesdays and Thursdays he stays home with me from 3K.  When Ford is at school and Annie is napping we spend lots of quality time together.  He demands my time and attention, or he throws a fit. 
Some days going to school is tough!
He tells me about 75 times a day "You're der (the) bestest momma."   Then within 2 minutes he can be mad as a hornet at me and say "YOU'RE MEAN!"   Ha!!! 
The boy loves to help.  He is a huge fan of cooking. (His future wife can thank me now!!!).  We made sausage muffins this week. 
And cookies
I decided I would reinforce the skills they're covering in class.  This week is letter Aa.  We've colored no less than 20 letter "Aa" so far. 
He loves puzzles.  We have a shelf full.  I like to grab some every now and then at my favorite store, Dollar Tree.  He's a master at a 24 piece puzzle.
He's our Bit.  Even though he makes my blood pressure rise about 15 times a day, I don't know what I'd do without him.  I suppose God is using him to teach me patience!!!!   Love the little guy.


No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...