Monday, August 17, 2015

Boat Police

We are trying our best to stay on the go as much as possible here lately.  We had been tossing the idea around about going to Pickwick Lake.  The topic came up several times, but there were always conflicts.  Last week Pops said we might go.  I asked several times about the field trip and never could get an answer.  Well in true Lamar fashion I find out late Friday morning that we will leave at 3:00.  I got myself into HIGH gear.  We didn't leave at 3:00 of course because time management isn't Fancy's strong point, but we got off a little after 4:00.  

The boys watched cartoons, Annie cat napped, and we drove onward!!

Saturday we hit the lake....  I'm partial, but I'm not sure how it could get any cuter than this. 
We snacked on the boat. 
Puddin kept Annie's ears covered.  No one likes an earache. 
Bitty was the boat police.  You do wrong... He called you out in it!!!   Someone's gotta keep the crew in line.  
Strong boys pulling up the anchor
Napping was difficult for this little butter ball.  I don't think riding fast was her favorite. 
Someone must have been stressing the boat police out at this point!
We saw Goat Island
Captain and co-captain.  I'll let you decide who is who!!!!
I guess I needed a nap too!!!
Even the boat police took a rest. 
Sunday we got the tube out.  The ride wasn't as thrilling with my babies aboard.  Only safe riding with those tikes. 
Another captain... She's looking a bit thin in this picture!!!!
Karma will get you every time.  Trey threw Ford in the water against his wishes.  Well Fancy lost those shades he was sporting.  Live and learn!
The boys were making sure Uncle Vance and Miss Emily were ok while tubing.  Uncle Vance stood up and it about sent the boat police over the edge.  Then he fell in the water and Ford went nuts.  He thought we had lost him!!!
Rare occasion for me to venture out with no make up.  Guess the lake is a good spot to go natural!
We had a great trip to the lake.  Let's go again next weekend, Puddin and Pops!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...